- 1 * gas turbine
- 2 * diesels
- 4 * 588 kW diesel-generators
- 2 * shafts
- Combat Management System: G-MSYS (GENESIS MİLGEM Savaş Yönetim Sistemi)
- Search radar: SMART-S Mk2
- Weapon control: STING EO Mk2
- Sonar: TBT-01 Yakamoz
- Communication: SatCom, GPS, LAN, ECDIS/WECDIS, Link 11/16
- Navigation: ECPINS-W, ALPER LPI
- IPMS: UniMACS 3000
- Others: X-Band radar, Fire Control Radar
- SIGINT: ARES-2N
- Others: Laser/RF systems, ASW jammers, DG, SSTD
- 1 * 76 mm (3 in) OtoMelara Super Rapid gun (retractable for lower radar cross section, guidance by fire control radar and electro-optical systems), A position
- 2 * 12.7 mm (0.50 in) Aselsan STAMP Stabilized Machine Gun Platform (guidance by Laser/IR/TV and electro-optical systems, automatic and manual modes), B position
- Anti-ship missiles: 8 * Atmaca
- Anti-aircraft missiles: 21 * RAM Block I
- Torpedoes: 2 * 324 mm (13 in) Mk.32 triple launchers for Mk.46 torpedoes
- Torpedo Defence System: Sea Sentor Surface Ship Torpedo Defense System
- S-70B Seahawk ASW helicopters
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
The Ada class is a class of corvettes, a part of the MILGEM project, developed primarily for the Turkish Navy. The Turkish Navy has already commissioned all four Ada-class corvettes, and more are scheduled to enter into service in due course.
The design objective of the Ada class is to build a modern littoral combat ship, with indigenous anti-submarine warfare and high-seas patrol capabilities, while extensively using the principles of stealth technology in its design.
The first four ships of the class, TCG Heybeliada, TCG Büyükada, TCG Burgazada and TCG Kınalıada were built by the Istanbul Naval Shipyard Command.
The design concept and mission profile of the Ada-class corvette bears similarities with the Freedom-class littoral combat ship developed by Lockheed Martin, as the first member of the next generation of U.S. Navy warships. The Ada-class corvettes are more heavily armed, and are equipped with more capable radar and sonar systems. The Freedom-class has a higher speed and variable mission modules.