The oil loading bunkering vessels for the WOG gas station network have been launched
In June 2013, Ligir-ITBS, part of the System Group holding, completed the construction of two MA-02 project bunkering vessels for the WOG gas station network, the Golden Equator management company.
On Tuesday, June 18, both ships were launched from the slipways of the Kiev Shipyard. The Mustang 2 bunkering vessel with the home port Izmail is installed in the yacht center Oriyana in Vyshgorod, the Kiev region, and Mustang 3 — at the Paton bridge in Kiev. Vessels for refueling sports and cruise ships with gasoline and diesel fuel, constructed in accordance with the requirements of classification societies on ecology, sanitary rules and designed for operation on inland waterways and in the coastal zone of the seas. Considerable attention is paid to improving the culture of servicing ships that need replenishment of fuel.
The main advantages of the non-self-propelled oil bunkering vessel Mustang MA-02 project:
- Separation of tanks with fuel from the outer shell of the main hull of the vessel, that is, a complete exclusion of the impact on the environment in the event of damage to the outer skin, which fully meets the requirements of the European Union for the Protection of the Environment and the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Inland Waterways of Europe
- high performance
- the ability to deliver to any place and installation by conventional vehicles
- quick commissioning
- the bunker housing is capable of withstanding the waves of declared areas of navigation, with the necessary reinforcements for wintering in ice
- the ability to refuel vessels longer than the length of the bunker
- the uneven bars and mooring equipment are designed for ships with different contours.
Vessels for refueling are equipped with ventilation systems for tanks with fuel and other premises, bunkering from shore or from another vessel, automatic measurements of fuel data and the level of bottom water. The bunkering vessel are operated from the control panel installed in the cabin. Hatches in the below deck are set at the deck level. For equipment and lighting bunkering vessel shore power is used with a voltage of 220-380 V. Provided the necessary signal lights, lightning protection. The maximum length of the vessel body is 11.55 m, width is 4.0 m, the height of the side is 1.85 m, the total displacement is 42.9 tons with a depth of 0.91 m. The volume of cisterns: for gasoline — 9 cubic meters, for diesel fuel — 16.4 cubic meters. The class of a vessel for refueling allows its operation on rivers, reservoirs, lakes of discharges 1, 2, 3, L, R, B, and also in a 20-mile coastal strip at a wave height of up to 2.5 m. The service life of a bunkering vessels is 25 years.
The launching of the Mustang 2 and Mustang 3 bunkering vessels took place according to the established tradition of holding such holidays — a short rally with greetings from the customer's management, good wishes of designers and builders. One of them is "… more often to change the fuel distribution columns." Champagne was sprinkled with light-green boards and the godmothers themselves. The first at 13.30 touched the water vessel Mustang 2. After 50 minutes he was joined by Mustang 3. New vessels for refueling, of course, will decorate and will benefit the yacht marina Oriyana and one of the yacht centers in Kiev.