- 4 * MTU 16V 4000 M93L
- EL/M-2248 MF-STAR AESA radar
- 1 * Oto Melara 76 mm main gun
- 2 * Typhoon Weapon Stations
- 32 * vertical launch cells for Barak-8 surface-to-air missiles
- 40 * vertical launch cells for C-Dome point defense system
- 16 * Gabriel V anti ship missile
- 2 * 324 mm (12.8 in) torpedo launchers
- 1 * MH-60 Seahawk multi mission helicopter
INS Oz is a Sa'ar 6-class corvette of the Israeli Navy. She is the second ship of her class.
The Sa'ar 6-class corvettes' design will be loosely based on the German Braunschweig-class corvette, but with engineering changes to accommodate Israeli-built sensors and missiles such as the Barak 8 and the naval Iron Dome system. Elbit Systems has been awarded the contract to design and build the electronic warfare (EW) suites for the ships.
The Sa'ar 6-class vessels have a displacement of almost 1,900 tons at full load and is 90 m (295 ft 3 in) long. They are armed with an Oto Melara 76 mm main gun, two Typhoon Weapon Stations, 32 vertical launch cells for Barak-8 surface-to-air missiles, 20 cells for the C-Dome point defense system, 16 anti-ship missiles (likely Gabriel 5), the EL/M-2248 MF-STAR AESA radar, and two 324 mm (12.8 in) torpedo launchers. They have hangar space and a platform able to accommodate a medium class SH-60-type helicopter.
She was launched on 24 August 2019 at German Naval Yards and ThyssenKrupp in Kiel. She was handed over to Israeli Navy on 4 May 2021.