- 4 * SEMT Pielstick 16 PC2.5 STC Diesel engine
- Up to 200 vehicles
- 6 * tanks
- 7 * amphibious assault vehicles
- 2 * LSF-2 or LCAC
- SMART-L air search radar
- MW08 surface search radar
- AN/SPS-95K navigation radar
- VAMPIR-MB optronic sight
- ESM/ECM:SLQ-200(v)5K SONATA
- Chaff launcher
- 2 * Goalkeeper CIWS
- 1 * RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile
- Up to 15 helicopters (15 * UH-60 Black Hawk or 10 * SH-60F Ocean Hawk helicopters)
ROKS Dokdo (LPH 6111) is the lead ship of the Dokdo-class amphibious assault ship of the Republic of Korea Navy, launched on 12 July 2005 at the shipyard of Hanjin Heavy Industries & Constructions Co. in Busan. Presently Dokdo is the flagship and the largest vessel in the South Korean navy. ROKS Dokdo was commissioned into the ROK Navy on 3 July 2007.
In March 2010, Dokdo assisted in search and rescue operations after the sinking of ROKS Cheonan. In July, the ship took part in Operation Invincible Spirit, a joint alliance exercise.