- 4 * SEMT Pielstick 16 PC2.5 STC diesel engines
- Up to 200 vehicles
- 6 * tanks
- 7 * amphibious assault vehicles
- 2 * LSF-2 or LCAC
- Elta Systems EL/M-2248 MF-STAR multifunction surveillance radar
- LIG Nex1 SPS-550K 3-D air and surface surveillance radar
- AN/SPS-95K navigation radar
- VAMPIR-MB optronic sight
- ESM/ECM:SLQ-200(v)5K SONATA
- Chaff launcher
- 2 * 20 mm Phalanx CIWS
- 1 * K-VLS Vertical Launching System
- Up to 15 helicopters (15 * UH-60 Black Hawk or 10 * SH-60F Ocean Hawk helicopters)
ROKS Marado (LPH 6112) is the second ship of the Dokdo-class amphibious assault ship of the Republic of Korea Navy.
ROKS Marado was built with some changes compared to Dokdo. The flight deck is adapted to accommodate two V-22 Ospreys, while Dokdo was able to only carry one. In place of the Thales SMART-L multibeam radar and MW08 surveillance radar, Marado uses the Elta Systems EL/M-2248 MF-STAR multifunction surveillance radar and LIG Nex1 SPS-550K 3-D air and surface surveillance radar. It also has a different weapons suite than the 30 mm Goalkeeper and RAM, instead using two 20 mm Phalanx CIWS and having a K-VLS at the rear of the superstructure for the locally developed K-SAAM.