- 2 * Rolls-Royce MT30 36 MW (48,000 hp) gas turbines
- 2 * Colt-Pielstick diesel engines
- 4 * Rolls-Royce waterjets
- 4 * Isotta Fraschini V1708 diesel engines with Hitzinger generator units rated at 800 kW each
- 11 m (36 ft) Rigid-hulled inflatable boat
- 12 m (40 ft) high-speed boats
- 1 * BAE Systems Mk 110 57 mm gun, 400 rounds in turret and two ready service magazines with 240 rounds each
- 21 * RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile Surface-to-Air Missiles
- Honeywell Mk 50 Torpedo
- NETFIRES PAM missile in the ASuW module
- 2 * .50 cal (12.7 mm) machine guns
- can be fitted with up to 4 * Mk44 Bushmaster II 30mm guns
- 2 * MH-60R/S Seahawk
- 1 * MQ-8 Fire Scout
USS Marinette (LCS-25) will be a Freedom-class littoral combat ship of the United States Navy. According to the Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus, LCS-25 will be the first ship in naval service named after Marinette, Wisconsin. This claim overlooks the Navy's Nantick-class large harbor tug Marinette YTB-791, also named after Marinette, Wisconsin.
Marinette Marine was awarded the contract to build Marinette on 31 March 2016 and is building the ship at its Marinette, Wisconsin shipyard.