- 2 * SEMT Pielstick 12PA6 diesel
- SR2410C S-band 3D multifunctional radar
- Type 348 fire control radar for main gun
- 1 * H/PJ-26 76 mm main gun
- 2 * H/PJ-17 30 mm gun turret
- 2 * 2 cell C-802A anti-ship missiles
- 1 * 8 cell FL-3000N
- 2 * 6-tube Type-87 ASW rocket launchers
BNS Prottasha is a Type 056 stealth surface warfare guided missile corvette of the Bangladesh Navy. She was built at Wuchang Shipyard of China. She is the fourth corvette of the class for the Bangladesh Navy.
Bangladesh Navy signed a contract with China State Shipbuilding Corporation for second batch of two C-13B version of Type 056 corvettes on 21 July 2015 to China. The ships were laid down at Wuchang Shipyard in China on 9 August 2016. BNS Prottasha was launched on 8 April 2018. China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIC) handed over the ship to the Bangladesh Navy on 28 April 2019. She started her delivery sail from the port of Shanghai, China to Bangladesh on 12 April 2019. On the way home, she made stoppages at the Yantian port of China and the port Klang of Malaysia. She reached home on 27 April 2019.