L'Adroit (P725) in the French Navy
- 2 * Anglo Belgian Corporation V12 diesel engines, 5.6 MW (7,500 hp)
- 2 * 9 m (30 ft) RHIBs
- DCNS Polaris combat management system
- Terma Scanter 6002 I-Band surface search radar
- Terma Scanter 4102 I-Band air and surface search radar
- Sagem EOMS (Electro Optical Multisensor System) NG
- Sagem SIGMA 40D Inertial measurement unit
- LinkSrechts Helicopter visual landing aid system
- Thales Altesse & Vigile LW ESM/COMINT system
- Lacroix Defense & Security Sylena decoy system
- 1 * 30 mm cannon
- 2 * .50-cal machine guns
- 1 * 5-tons helicopter or 1 * 10-tons helicopter (supported)
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100
The Gowind-class patrol vessel specially designed by DCNS for maritime protection missions.
L'Adroit was sold to the Argentine Navy in November 2018. It was commissioned as ARA Bouchard in December 2019.
She has a 360° panoramic bridge and an integrated mast. The minimal superstructure of the ship leaves a substantial space available for air operations (helicopters, UAVs) and for launch and recovery of surface assets (RHIBs or USVs). L'Adroit's missions are managed by a combat system, which supplies essential detailed information on the ship’s environment, acquired by various detectors, deployed sensors and other ships integrated into the surveillance network. The mission system can also include a maritime surveillance system capable of detecting suspicious course profiles automatically.