- 2 * Anglo Belgian Corporation V12 diesel engines, 5.6 MW (7,500 hp)
- 2 * 9 m (30 ft) RHIBs
- DCNS Polaris combat management system
- Terma Scanter 6002 I-Band surface search radar
- Terma Scanter 4102 I-Band air and surface search radar
- Sagem EOMS (Electro Optical Multisensor System) NG
- Sagem SIGMA 40D Inertial measurement unit
- LinkSrechts Helicopter visual landing aid system
- Thales Altesse & Vigile LW ESM/COMINT system
- Lacroix Defense & Security Sylena decoy system
- 1 * Leonardo 30 mm Marlin cannon
- 2 * .50 cal machine guns
- 1 * 5-ton helicopter or 1 * 10-ton helicopter (supported)
- RUAS-160 naval drone (one UAV to be acquired by the navy; service entry mid-2020s; further orders may follow)
ARA Piedrabuena (P 52) is the second ship of Argentinian Gowind-class offshore patrol vessel of the Argentinian Navy.
After repeated negotiations and break-offs, in February 2018 the Argentine Navy was instructed to restart negotiations with Naval Group for the procurement of four Gowind-class vessels. The decision was motivated by the meeting between Argentine President Mauricio Macri and French President Emmanuel Macron at the annual World Economic Forum summit in Davos, Switzerland. An order for four vessels was expected in July 2018. In November 2018, Argentina confirmed the purchase of four Gowind-class vessels. The purchase includes the already-built L'Adroit, which in 2016 visited the region on a marketing trip, and three new vessels.
Piedrabuena was laid down in 2019 and launched on 1 October 2020 by DCNS in Lorient. The vessel began sea trials in March 2021. It was formally delivered to the Argentine Navy in April 2021.