- Paxman Valenta 6RP200E diesels 1523 shp
- diesel-electric drive
- Voith Schneider Propellers
- Schottel bow thrusters
- Radar Type 1007 I-Band
- Sonar Type 2093
- SeaFox mine disposal system
- Diver-placed explosive charges
- 1 * 30mm DS30M Mk2 gun
- 2 * Miniguns
- 3 * General purpose machine guns
HMS Penzance is a Sandown-class minehunter commissioned by the Royal Navy in 1998. She is named after the seaside town of Penzance in Cornwall, and is the fourth vessel to bear the name.
In 2020 HMS Penzance deployed long-term to the Persian Gulf, operating as part of 9 Mine Countermeasures Squadron from HMS Jufair in Bahrain. In this role, crews for HMS Penzance rotate every four months.