- 4 * Shaanxi Shaanxi 16 PA6 STC diesel engines (Each producing 5700 kW)
- SR2410C AESA radar.
- Type 517 (SUR17B) VHF air-search radar.
- Type 344 fire-control radar (for SSM)
- 4 * MR-90 Front Dome (for SAM)
- MR-36A surface-surveillance radar
- Type 347G fire-control radar (for H/PJ-26 naval gun)
- 2 * Racal RM-1290 I Band navigation radar
- MGK-335 medium frequency active/passive sonar system
- H/SJG-206 towed array sonar
- ZKJ-5 combat data-system (developed from Thomson-CSF TAVITAC)
- HN-900 data link (Chinese equivalent of Link 11)
- SNTI-240 SATCOM
- AKD5000S Ku-band SATCOM
- Type 922-1 radar warning receiver (RWR)
- HZ-100 ECM/ELINT system
- Kashtan-3 missile jamming system
- LY-80N surface-to-air missiles
- 4 * CM-302 anti-ship missiles
- 2 * Type 87 anti-submarine rocket launcher
- 2 * Yu-7 anti-submarine torpedo launchers
- 1 * 76mm H/PJ-26 naval gun
- 2 * Type 1130 CIWS
- 2 * Type 726-4 decoy-launchers
- 1 * Harbin Z-9EC (equipped with CM-501GA land-attack missile)
The Tughril-class frigates, formally classified as the Type 054A/P frigates, are a series of modified guided-missile frigates currently being built by Hudong–Zhonghua Shipbuilding (HDZH), for the Pakistan Navy. The Type 054A/P is a modified derivative of the Type 054A frigate and was specifically customised to meet the operational requirements of the Pakistan Navy; the class features several capabilities — including anti-surface warfare (ASuW), anti-aircraft warfare (AAW), anti-submarine warfare (ASW) and low radar observability. The frigates are poised to form the mainstay of the Pakistan Navy's active naval fleet. The class is also set to supplant Pakistan's obsolete Tariq-class destroyers.
Pakistan's Ministry of Defence (MoD) ordered four frigates — two in 2017 and an additional two in 2018, as part of the Pakistan Navy's collective efforts to augment its capabilities in naval warfare. All four ships of the class have been launched, with the first vessel — Tughril, being commissioned on 24 January 2022. The second frigate, PNS Taimur, was commissioned on 23 June, 2022.