- 4 * MTU 16V 956 TB91 diesel-engines (13235 kW / 17740 hp)
- 4 * shafts / 4 propellers
- SMA 3 RM20 navigation radar
- WM27 search and fire-control radar
- HOT DOG decoy launcher
- DAG2200 WOLKE chaff launcher
- OCTOPUS ESM/ECM suite
- 2 * Oto Melara Compact 76 mm guns
- 4 * MM38 Exocet anti-ship missiles
- 2 * 533 mm (21 in) torpedo tubes for DM2A1 SEAL torpedoes
The Type 143 Albatros class was a German class of missile bearing fast attack craft. Each vessel is named after a bird of prey including the albatross, condor and cormorant. Constructed by German shipbuilders Lürssen and Kröger, the vessels were intended to replace the Type 141 Seeadler class.
The German Navy retired the class in 2005 and sold the boats off to Tunisia and Ghana.