- 2 * Rolls-Royce MT30 36 MW (48,000 hp) gas turbines
- 2 * Colt-Pielstick diesel engines
- 4 * Rolls-Royce waterjets
- 4 * Isotta Fraschini V1708 diesel engines with Hitzinger generator units rated at 800 kW each
- 11 m (36 ft) Rigid-hulled inflatable boat
- 12 m (40 ft) high-speed boats
- 1 * BAE Systems Mk 110 57 mm gun, 400 rounds in turret and two ready service magazines with 240 rounds each
- 21 * RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile Surface-to-Air Missiles
- Honeywell Mk 50 Torpedo
- NETFIRES PAM missile in the ASuW module
- 2 * .50 cal (12.7 mm) machine guns
- can be fitted with up to 4 * Mk44 Bushmaster II 30mm guns
- 2 * MH-60R/S Seahawk
- 1 * MQ-8 Fire Scout
USS Minneapolis-Saint Paul (LCS-21) (ex-Minneapolis/St. Paul) will be a Freedom-class littoral combat ship of the United States Navy. It will be the second ship in naval service named after Minnesota’s Twin Cities.
Marinette Marine was awarded the contract to build the ship on 29 December 2010 and is currently being built in Marinette, Wisconsin by Marinette Marine.