Country of build:
- Pressurised water K15 nuclear reactor (150 MW (200,000 hp))
- Turboreductor system
- 2 * SEMT Pielstick diesels-alternators 8PA4V200 SM (700 kW (940 hp)) auxiliaries
- Sonar DMUX 80
- Sonar DUUX 5
- Sonar DSUV 61B Very Low Frequency
- Racal Decca radar (navigation)
- SCC: SET (Système d'exploitation Tactique): tactical operational system
- ARUR 13
- 16 * M51 SLBM nuclear missiles with TN 75 warheads
- 4 * 533 mm (21 in) tubes for F17 torpedoes
- Exocet SM39
Le Terrible is a Triomphant-class strategic nuclear submarine of the French Navy. The boat was launched on 21 March 2008.
In July 2017 French president Macron visited the submarine in the Atlantic and took part in a simulated missile launch.