- 2 * Anglo Belgian Corporation V12 diesel engines, 5.6 MW (7,500 hp)
- 2 * 9 m (30 ft) RHIBs
- DCNS Polaris combat management system
- Terma Scanter 6002 I-Band surface search radar
- Terma Scanter 4102 I-Band air and surface search radar
- Sagem EOMS (Electro Optical Multisensor System) NG
- Sagem SIGMA 40D Inertial measurement unit
- LinkSrechts Helicopter visual landing aid system
- Thales Altesse & Vigile LW ESM/COMINT system
- Lacroix Defense & Security Sylena decoy system
- 1 * Leonardo 30 mm Marlin cannon
- 2 * .50 cal machine guns
- 1 * 5-ton helicopter or 1 * 10-ton helicopter (supported)
- RUAS-160 naval drone (one UAV to be acquired by the navy; service entry mid-2020s; further orders may follow)
ARA Almirante Storni (P 53) is the third Gowind-class offshore patrol vessel constructed for the Argentinian Navy.
The French Shipbuilder Naval Group launched the hull of ARA Almirante Storni on 10 May 2021 at Lanester, before moving it to Concarneau for fitting out. It is the second ship of the Argentine Navy to be named after the former Minister of the Navy and Vice Admiral Segundo Rosa Storni. The first was the Fletcher-class destroyer ARA Almirante Storni (D 24).