- 2 * Anglo Belgian Corporation V12 diesel engines, 5.6 MW (7,500 hp)
- 2 * 9 m (30 ft) RHIBs
- DCNS Polaris combat management system
- Terma Scanter 6002 I-Band surface search radar
- Terma Scanter 4102 I-Band air and surface search radar
- Sagem EOMS (Electro Optical Multisensor System) NG
- Sagem SIGMA 40D Inertial measurement unit
- LinkSrechts Helicopter visual landing aid system
- Thales Altesse & Vigile LW ESM/COMINT system
- Lacroix Defense & Security Sylena decoy system
- 1 * Leonardo 30 mm Marlin cannon
- 2 * .50 cal machine guns
- 1 * 5-ton helicopter or 1 * 10-ton helicopter (supported)
- RUAS-160 naval drone (one UAV to be acquired by the navy; service entry mid-2020s; further orders may follow)
ARA Almirante Bartolomé Cordero (P 54) is the fourth and final Gowind-class offshore patrol vessel constructed for the Argentinian Navy.
The French Shipbuilder Naval Group launched ARA Almirante Bartolomé Cordero on 21 September 2021 at Lanester. The ship was delivered to the Argentine Navy in April 2022.