- 4 * MTU 12V-1163-TB93 rated at 4,440 kW (5,950 hp) each
- 2 * shaft with Wärtsilä 5C11 CP propeller
- 2 * rigid inflatable boats
- Leonardo Kronos NV 3D multifunctional radar
- Thales Mirador EOTS
- Thales Vigile 100 ESM
- Thales Scout Mk2 LPI
- Thales Sting 1.2
- Thales TACTICOS CMS
- 1 * Oto Melara 76 mm ('A' position)
- 1 * Oerlikon Millennium 35 mm Naval Revolver Gun System
- 4 * 12.7 mm machine guns
- 16-cell Mk 41 VLS
- 64 * RIM-162 ESSM
- 8 * RGM-84 Harpoon block II anti-ship missiles
- 2 * 3 torpedo tubes
Al Diriyah (830) is an Al Jubail-class corvette of the Royal Saudi Navy.
In July 2018 it was announced that Navantia had signed an agreement with the Royal Saudi Navy for the production of five Avante 2000 corvettes with the last to be delivered by 2022 at a cost of approximately 2 billion Euros.
Al Diriyah was laid down in 2019 and launched on 14 November 2020 at the Navantia in San Fernando.