Country of build:
- 4 * ISM V1708 diesel generators, each producing 800 kilowatts (1,100 shp)
- Total output: 3,200 kW (4,300 shp)
- 4 * MTU 20V 8000 M90, each rated at 8,200 kW (11,000 shp)
- Total output: 32,800 kW (44,000 shp)
4,200 nautical miles (7,800 km)
- Search radar: Thales Herakles multi-function radar
- Navigation radar: Terma Electronic Scanter 2001
- Sonar: EDO Model 980 active low frequency towed sonar (ALOFTS)
- Anti-ship: 8 * RGM-84C Harpoon SSM
- Anti-air: MBDA Aster 15/30 launched from DCNS Sylver A50 32-cell VLS
- Anti-submarine: EuroTorp A244/S Mod 3 torpedoes launched from 2 * B515 triple tubes with reloads
- Guns: Oto Melara 76mm Super Rapid gun (mounted in stealth cupola), 4 * STK 50MG 12.7 mm (0.50 in) HMG
- 1 * S-70B Seahawk multi-mission capable naval helicopter
RSS Formidable (68) is the lead ship of the Formidable-class stealth frigate of the Republic of Singapore Navy.
RSS Formidable was built by DCNS company in France around the early 2000s. Formidable was commissioned on 5 May 2007.