- 4 * MTU 12V 396 SE84 diesel engines
- 360 * battery cells
- DRDO PAFC Fuel Cell AIP (To be added in mid-life refit)
- C303/S anti-torpedo countermeasure system
- 6 * 533 mm (21 in) torpedo tubes for 18 SUT torpedoes or
- SM.39 Exocet anti-ship missiles
- 30 mines in place of torpedoes
INS Vagsheer (S26) is the sixth submarine of the first batch of six Kalvari-class submarines for the Indian Navy. It is a diesel-electric attack submarine based on the Scorpène class, designed by French naval defence and energy group Naval Group and manufactured by Mazagon Dock Limited, an Indian shipyard in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The ship was launched on 20 April 2022.
The submarine has been named after the INS Vagsheer (S43), a Vela-class submarine of the Indian Navy which was in service from 1974 to 1997.