Andrew Jackson (1767-1845), seventh President of the United States (1829-1837).
Country of build:
- 1 * S5W PWR nuclear reactor
- 2 * geared steam turbines (15,000 shp (11,000 kW))
- 1 * shaft
- BQS-4 sonar
- BQR-7 passive detecting-ranging sonar
- BQR-19 navigation
- BQR-15 Signal Processing and Display (SPAD) towed array
- SINS Mk2 ship's inertial navigation system
- 16 * Polaris A2/A3 or Poseidon C3 missiles
- 4 * 21 inch (533 mm) Mark 65 torpedo tubes with Mark 113 firecontrol system (12 * Mark 48 torpedoes)
USS Andrew Jackson (SSBN-619) was a Lafayette-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine, it was the second ship of the United States Navy to be named for Andrew Jackson (1767–1845), the seventh President of the United States (1829-1837).