- 4 * Diesel engine
- 4 * shift
- 1 * RHIB (Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat)
- Kronos main radar system
- Athena combat system
- Thesan mine avoidance sonar
- 4 * Sylena Mk2 decoy launchers
- 1 * OTO Melara 76 mm
- 8 * VL MICA surface-to-air missiles
- 4 * Exocet MM40 Block 3 anti-ship missiles
- 2 * 2 Marlins remote weapons
- 1 * NHIndustries NH90
Musherib (QB1) is the lead ship of the Musherib-class offshore patrol vessels built for the Qatari Emiri Navy.
The QENS Musherib (QB1) offshore patrol vessel was laid down in August 2017 in Fincantieri shipyard in Muggiano, Italy. She was launched on 18 September 2020, and expected to arrive in Qatar in 2022.