- 2 * M-3 gas-turbines, 36,000 shp (27,000 kW)
- 2 * M-60 gas-turbines (cruise), 12,000 shp (8,900 kW)
- 2 * shaft
- MR-310A Angara-A air/surface search radar
- Volga navigation radar
- Don navigation radar
- MG-332 Titan-2
- MG-325 Vega
- 2 * MG-7 Braslet and MGS-400K sonars
- PK-16 ship-borne decoy dispenser system
- 4 * URPK-4 Metel (SS-N-14 'Silex') anti-submarine missiles (1*4)
- 4 * ZIF-122 4K33 launchers (22) with 40 4K33 OSA-M (SA-N-4'Gecko') surface to air missiles
- 4 * 76 mm (3 in) AK-726 guns (2*2)
- 2 * 45 mm (2 in) 21KM guns (2*1)
- 2 * RBU-6000 Smerch-2 Anti-Submarine rockets
- 8 * 533 mm (21 in) torpedo tubes (2*4)
- 18 mines
Bodryy was the second Project 1135 ship laid down. Displacing 2,835 tonnes (2,790 long tons; 3,125 short tons) standard and 3,190 tonnes (3,140 long tons; 3,520 short tons) full load, the vessel was 123 m (404 ft) in length. Power was provided by a combination of two 18,000 horsepower (13,000 kW) M3 and two 6,000 horsepower (4,500 kW) M60 gas turbines, driving two fixed pitch screws, for a design speed of 32 knots (59 km/h).
The ship was designed for Anti-submarine warfare around four URPK-3 Metel missiles (NATO reporting name SS-N-14 'Silex'), backed up by 533 millimetres (21.0 in) torpedoes and a pair of RBU-6000 213 mm (8 in) anti-submarine rocket launchers. The main armament was upgraded to URPK-5 Rastrub (SS-N-14B) between 1982 and 1984.
Bodryy was commissioned with the Baltic Fleet on 14 February 1972 as part of the 128th Brigate. In the 1970s, eight out ten of the crew were commended by the commanding officer for their combat and political training. Designated a Guard Ship from 28 July 1977, the ship operated in the Mediterranean, Atlantic and Caribbean Sea until being decommissioned on 17 July 1997.