- 2 * Ruston16RK270 diesel engines
- 2 * shafts with controllable pitch propellers
Бойові сили та засоби
- 1 * Selex RAN-30X/I multimode surveillance radar with IFF
- 1 * Rheinmetall TMX/EO fire control radar and optronic director
- 3 * Raytheon Anschutz NSC-25 SeaScout navigational radar
- Atlas Elektronik COSYS combat management system
- Raytheon Anschutz IBS/INS NSC-series
- Communication system: Rohde & Schwarz Integrated Communication system
- 1 * Oto Melara 76/62 Super Rapid
- 2 * Denel Land Systems GI-2 20mm autocannon
- 2 * U.S. Ordnance M2HB .50 caliber machine gun
Under a May 2002 agreement, the China State Shipbuilding Corporation built the HTMS Pattani and her sister ship HTMS Naratiwat at the Hudong-Zhonghua Shipyard in Shanghai. The HTMS Pattani was launched in 2004 and delivered to the Royal Thai Navy on 16 December 2005.
The Thai Navy's Pattani-class OPV bears a resemblance to the subsequent Chinese Type 056 corvette, though the later is up-gunned relative to the Thai OPV, with four YJ-3/C803 ASM and a FL-3000N RAM launcher aft, while the former has a much taller superstructure. Built for the Royal Thai Navy by the China State Shipbuilding Corporation, each OPV cost about US$50 million. The vessels were commissioned in 2006-2007.