- 4 * MAN 12V175 diesel generator sets (1920 kW each)
- 2 * Electrical motors and gear system by RENK
- 1 * General Elecreic LM2500 gas turbine
- 2 * propeller shafts with controllable pitch propellers
- 2 * Bow trusters
- Saab 9LV combat system
- Saab Sea Giraffe 4A AESA 3D radar with 4 fixed panels
- Saab Sea Giraffe 1X short range radar
- 2 * Saab Ceros fire-control directors
- Kongsberg 2300 hull-mounted sonar
- Kongsberg SD9500 dipping sonar
- Patria Sonac DTS Dual-tow sonar
- 4 * Rheinmetall MASS decoy system
- 1 * Bofors Mk3 57mm main gun
- 1 * 8-cell Mk41 VLS with 32 ESSM missiles
- 8 * Rafael 5 anti-ship missiles
- 2 * Saab Trackfire RWS
- 2 * Torpedo launchers with Saab lightweight torpedoes
- Naval mines laying capability
- 1 * helicopter and/or UAV
- 1 * hangar
Pohjanmaa class is a series of four multi-role corvettes currently under development for the Finnish Navy as part of the Squadron 2020 project.
They will replace seven older vessels that have been or are due to be decommissioned: the minelayer Pohjanmaa, two Hämeenmaa-class minelayers and four Rauma-class missile boats.
The vessels will be designed and constructed in Rauma, Finland. While the actual construction phase will be staggered over 2022-2025 the class will be fully operational by 2028.