- 2 * diesel engines
Боевые силы и средства
- 1 * RHIB
- 1 * Saab Sea Giraffe AMB
- 1 * Saab Ceros 200 Fire control system
- 1 * Saab 9LV combat system
- 1 * Elecro-optical Fire control director
- 1 * Hull-mounted sonar
- 1 * VDS sonar (FFBNW)
- 1 * 76mm Oto Melara Super Rapid
- 1 * 35mm Oerlicon Millenium gun
- 4 * SSM Saab RBS 13 Mk3
- 8 * SAM MDBA Mica VL
- 2 * 324mm triple torpedo system
- 2 * Rheinmetall TKWA/MASS decoy system
- 1 * Hangar
- 1 * Eurocopter AS565 Panther
A new class of multi-misson patrol and combat ships for Bulgarian Navy. The planned quantity is 2 ships in the next 5 years. It is expected that they will replace the single Koni frigate (№.11 Smeli) and the two Pauk corvettes (№.13 Reshitelni and №.14 Bodri) in Bulgarian Navy.
Lürssen Werft won the competition. Both ships will be build in «MTG Delfin» in Varna, Bulgaria.
It is believed that the project is based on Lürssen's OPV90. There are only few details about the ship's weaponry and electronic suit. All the data provided here is estimated.