- 2 * Anglo Belgian Corporation V12 diesel engines, 5.6 MW (7,500 hp)
Боевые силы и средства
- DCNS Polaris combat management system
- Terma Scanter 6002 I-Band surface search radar
- Terma Scanter 4102 I-Band air and surface search radar
- Sagem EOMS (Electro Optical Multisensor System) NG
- Sagem SIGMA 40D Inertial measurement unit
- LinkSrechts Helicopter visual landing aid system
- Thales Altesse & Vigile LW ESM/COMINT system
- Lacroix Defense & Security Sylena decoy system
- 1 * 30 mm cannon
- 2 * .50-cal machine guns
- 1 * 5-tons helicopter or 1 * 10-tons helicopter (supported)
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100
The Kership-class is a range of steel monohull offshore patrol vessels (OPVs) built by Kership, a joint venture of French civil shipbuilder Piriou (55%) and Naval shipbuilder DCNS (45%).
The Gowind class originally consisted of offshore patrol vessels (OPVs). After a rearrangement of products Naval Group decided to develop the OPVs as a class. To do so it formed the Kership joint venture with the Piriou shipyard in Concarneau, Brittany in May 2013 to build and market lightly armed and armoured OPVs for customs, fishing and other home security missions.
The Gowind 1000 is a 1,000-ton corvette which is well armed and fast. It is well-suited for protection, escort and embargo naval missions in a littoral environment. The Gowind 1000 can also perform presence, surveillance, intelligence and policing missions.
After repeated negotiations and break-offs, in February 2018 the Argentine Navy was instructed to restart negotiations with Naval Group for the procurement of four Gowind-class vessels. In November 2018, Argentina confirmed the purchase of four Gowind-class vessels. The purchase includes the already-built L'Adroit, which in 2016 visited the region on a marketing trip, and three new vessels.