Бойові сили та засоби
- 1 * RHIB (Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat)
- Thesan mine avoidance sonar
- Kronos main radar system
- Athena combat system
- 4 * Sylena Mk2 decoy launchers
- 1 * OTO Melara 76 mm
- 16 * Aster 30 Block 1NT surface-to-air missiles
- 8 * Exocet MM40 Block 3 anti-ship missiles
- 2 * 2 Marlins remote weapons
- 1 * RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile
- 1 * NHIndustries NH90
Al Zubarah (F101) is the lead ship of the Doha-class corvettes built for the Qatari Emiri Navy.
Fincantieri showcased for the first time the multi-role air defence corvettes for the Qatari Emiri Navy during DIMDEX 2018. In August 2017, Qatar officially announced for the order of the 4 ships of the class after singing the contract in June 2016.
They are able to operate high speed boats such as Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat with the help of lateral cranes and hauling ramps. All 4 of the Doha-class will serve as the backbone of the Qatari Emiri Navy.
Al Zubarah was laid down in June 2018 in Fincantieri shipyard in Muggiano, Italy. She was launched on 27 February 2020, and expected to arrive in Qatar in 2021.