- 2 * diesel engines Wärtsilä 12V32 12,000 kW (16,000 hp)
Боевые силы и средства
- 1 * Leonardo Kronos Power Shield, AESA LRR L-band radar
- 2 * Navigation radar
- 1 * OTO Melara 76 mm/62 SR Super Rapido
- 2 * OTO Melara 30mm Marlin WS rapid fire gun
- 2 * 8-cell SYLVER A50 VLS for Aster 15&30 missiles
- Lacroix Defense Sylena Mk2 decoy launchers
- 3 * NHIndustries NH90
Al Fulk (L 141) is an amphibious transport dock of the Qatari Emiri Navy.
The ship was built by the Italian firm Fincantieri as an enlarged and improved version of the San Giorgio-class similar to the Algerian Kalaat Béni Abbès. The ship measures 143 metres (469 ft) long and 21.5 metres (71 ft) wide.
Al Fulk has a continuous flight deck with two deck-landing spots for helicopters at the bow and stern. Besides its role as an amphibious transport dock, Al Fulk is also tasked with ballistic missile defense.
Al Fulk was ordered in 2016, with her keel being laid in 2021. Her launch took place on 24 January 2023.