- 2 * MTU Friedrichshafen 20V 8000 Series diesel engines
- 2 * General Electric LM2500 gas turbines
- 2 * American VULKAN light weight multiple-section carbon fiber propulsion shaft lines
- 4 * Wärtsilä waterjets, retractable bow-mounted azimuth thruster
- 4 * diesel generators
Боевые силы и средства
2 * 7 metres (23 ft) long rigid-hulled inflatable boats
- SAAB Sea GIRAFFE 3D air and surface search radar
- Sperry Marine BridgeMaster E navigational radar
- AN/KAX-2 electro-optical sensor with TV and FLIR
- Northrop Grumman ICMS (Integrated Combat Management System)
- ITT Corporation ES-3601 ESM system
- 4 * SRBOC decoy launchers for chaff and infrared decoys
- BAE Systems NULKA active radar decoy system
- 1 * BAE Systems Mk 110 57 mm gun
- 4 * .50 cal (12.7 mm) guns (2 aft, 2 forward)
- 1 * 11 cell Raytheon SeaRAM CIWS
- Other weapons as part of mission modules
- 2 * MH-60R/S Seahawk
- MQ-8 Fire Scout
USS Cincinnati (LCS-20) is an Independence-class littoral combat ship of the United States Navy. She is the fifth ship to be named for Cincinnati, Ohio.
Cincinnati is currently being built in Mobile, Alabama by Austal USA. She was christened on May 7, 2018 by former Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker.
She has been assigned to Littoral Combat Ship Squadron ONE.