- 2 * Caterpillar 3516C diesels
- 2 * 2000 kW and 1600 rpm
- 2 * shafts
Боевые силы и средства
- 1 * Work Ribs (WRH635FRB)
- Communication system:
- VHF/DSC Radios, MF/HF DSC
- Radios, VHF Aeroband Radio,
- UHF Military Radio, Inmarsat C,
- SatCom,HF and VHF Radio
- Direction Finder
- X-Band Radar, Electronic Chart
- System, DGPS, Gyrocompass,
- Autopilot, Depth Sounder
- Space and weight reservation for a 30mm main gun
- Port and Starboard mounts for 0.50 calibre GPMG
RFNS Savenaca (401) is a Guardian-class patrol boat, being built in Australia for Fiji's Navy. She will replace RFNS Kula, a Pacific Forum patrol vessel provided by Australia in 1994. She will be the seventh vessel of the class to be completed, and the second of two to be delivered to Fiji. She will be commissioned in March or April of 2020.
Savenaca was turned over to the Royal Fiji Naval Service, at Austal's Henderson factory, on March 6, 2020. Attending the handover ceremony were Voreqe Bainimarama, Prime Minister of Fiji, Inia Seruiratu, Minister of Defence, Melissa Price, Minister for Defence Industry, and Rear Admiral Viliame Naupoto and Captain Humphrey Tawake, of the Fiji Navy.
Savenaca arrived in Walu Bay on April 28, 2020, where she was greeted by Minister of Defence Inia Seruiratu.
In May, 2020, Savenaca was dispatched with humanitarian aid to areas stricken with the Covid 19 virus. Australia had helped by flying in supplies, including a large portable generator.